My name is Park Se Hoon. My grandfather gave me the name. Park is my sir name and it is one of the famous sir name in Korea after Lee and Kim. My middle name Se means the world. And my last name Hoon which means warm. So Se Hoon means making the world warm.
My grandfather gave me the name Se Hoon because he noticed that the god created the world very beautifuly but the world has changed badly. People were also bad. People wanted to steel things from others, and they lied a lot. So my grandfather wanted to change the world but he knew he couldn't, so he wanted his grandson which is me to change the world. My grandfather wanted me to be a great man and let others see me and change their attitudes. Also he wanted me to help poor people by donating, and help them to have enough food.

Lastly, my grandfather wanted his only grandchild to make all people happy and the world in peace. I know I can't change the world, but I believe I will be a great powerful man to help people. Moreover, I am very thankful to my grandfather to give me a meaningful name.

Name and images have a great connection.Very personal and your voice came through in your writing. Very well expressed. Your grandfather seems like a very wise man.
ReplyDelete